Sunday, April 15, 2012

I shouldn't ever make promises on here...

Clearly I'm not up to blogging on a weekly basis, at least not when it is 48 Hour Film Project or Nutcracker season... and guess what! That's pretty much all year.

I've had a lot of good ideas float through my noggin and I've written them down but they are from so many months ago that I either can't remember what I meant or I am no longer invested in them.

So, from now on, I make no promises as to what I will or will not post, and especially when I will or will not post it.

Therefore, it isn't a promise when I say that I am working on a post about a current TV show that I am about 97% enjoying. Maybe 95% enjoying. Maybe less. I mean the TV show... not the post...

You'll (hopefully) see (soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment