Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two-Bit Pictures: Update

The 48 Hour FIlm Project/National Film Challenge season came and went and I made no mention of most of it. If you read a few posts below you'll see that I explained in excruciating detail about my first 48HFP experience and resulting podcastings. Well, since those posts Two-Bit Pictures has won some awards for our 2011 New Haven 48 Hour Film Project short called "Silver Lining", went to a few festivals, started an almost-real website, worked on the National Film Challenge, and started work on some shorts for the WPI Comedy Fest happening in a few weeks.

I'm going to try for realsies to keep up with some blogging or listing or opening up a page and smashing the keyboard for this year's "competition season", but honestly I'm sure that I will be so busy that I'll continue to be delinquent.

If you are interested in hearing more about Two-Bit Pictures, head on over to the site (just click on the link below or on the side of the page to the right) and check out what we've been up to and contact us with questions or comments. Thanks!

Two-Bit Pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment