Sunday, July 10, 2011

Two-Bit Pictures is Looking Forward: The Epilogue

I really do apologize for the long timeframe between posts as well as my loss of interest over that time. I planned for some more posts but I've missed some opportunities to write about other things along the way so here's the epilogue to my posts about "Looking Forward" so that we all can move on to bigger, better things.

Boston's winning movie: One Step Forward - It's good. Real good. But I think that once they show the "twist" they should end instead of continuing for a short time. Maybe I just figure out twists before most people so I wasn't supposed to get it until later. Watch and decide for yourself.

Other Boston Winners: Winners! - Everything from "Best Use of Character" to "Best Sex" to "Runner Up".

What's up next for Two-Bit Pictures? Well we're gearing up to work on the Providence 48HFP. The rules are the same, the place is different. And so are we. We've learned a lot and changed around our own format. We're taking cues from WPI's Alpha Psi Omega's 24 Hour Show (theatre) with how we incorporate costumes and props, we've come up with a schedule for shooting, and we've already established the major roles of Producer, Director, etc. We're still looking for all sorts of help so if you would like to participate please visit our Facebook page, our event pages (Providence & Brainstorming), or leave me a comment here and one of us will get back to you. Keep an eye out for a possible Call for Actors to come soon, too!

And what's next for me? Well, more writing, Producing, and blogging. Check back soon (hopefully) for some more posts about Two-Bit Pictures' road to the Providence 48HFP, what it's like to be a 1st time Producer, the magical things you can do with cheese, last season's TV finales, some movie reviews, and other TV, food, and entertainment "info".

(Also, feel free to check out some of my favorite links to the right and follow me on Twitter @Gouv.)

No comments:

Post a Comment