Monday, May 16, 2011

New Post, New Design, New Plan, New Fun

With this post comes a new blog design and purpose. I've been struggling with ideas and motivation for my webcomic and have been wanting to write reviews on TV shows that I watch ('cause I watch a lot of 'em) as well as update my tiny world on other things that are going on in my tiny world. So, in a moment of "Well, whatever." I decided to change the design and tagline of this blog and expand its content in hopes that I will do more and do it frequently.

So what's this all about now? Well, I'm not ruling out webcomics or other silly nonsense. In fact, I'm going to embrace anything and everything that spills out of my brain. I've got a lot of fun things coming up in the next few months and you'll be hearing about it all. There'll be links, pictures, videos, recipes, bento fun, reviews, tips, tricks, shoutouts... and whatever else I can think of (or whatever is easiest at the time).

Any feedback about the design is appreciated. Is it too silly, too hard to read, too weird, just right? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment